Skip to main content


Closing of Water Account and
Refund of Water Deposit

The online application for closing of water account and refund of water deposit is only applicable to account of domestic or flushing supplies and registered in personal capacity.

For consumer registered in the name of company, please complete the Form WWO243 or Form WWO1145 and return it to this office by post, by fax, by email or apply in person at our Customer Enquiry Centres. Please click here for the application details. If you have any enquires, please call our Customer Services Hotline at 2824 5000.

Please click "Next" to continue or "Back" to exit.