1. This e-bill service is only applicable to routine water bill and final water bill (i.e. water deposit bill and reminder are not included). After applicant has activated the e-bill service, starting from the next water bill, paper bill will no longer be sent until applicant opts to withdraw from this service.
2. All the information provided by applicant will be used for validation and record purposes.
3. For those water accounts registered under personal capacity, after submitting the change of email address request, the applicant will receive a confirmation email at the designated email address. Applicant has to click the specific link provided in the email within 14 days from the date of submission in order to confirm the change of email address. Otherwise, the request will be cancelled.
4. For those water accounts NOT registered under personal capacity (i.e. registered with Business Registration Number), after submitting the change of email address request, the applicant will receive a confirmation email and a letter containing the activation code at the designated email address and the registered mailing address by post respectively. Applicant has to click the specific link provided in the email and input the activation code within 30 days from the issue date of the letter in order to confirm the change of email address. Otherwise, the request will be cancelled.
5. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error-free or virus free. The department does not warrant that the email sent under the e-bill service is free of errors, omissions or computer virus. The department shall not be liable for any loss arising out of or in relation to any information transmission over the internet.