1. After the applicant has submitted the withdrawal of e-bill service request, with immediate effect, all future water bills in paper form will be sent to the applicant's registered mailing address by post.
2. All the information provided by applicant will be used for validation and record purposes.
3. For those water accounts registered under personal capacity, applicant is required to provide the name of consumer, HKID/Passport number and account number for validation.
4. For those water accounts not registered under personal capacity, applicant is required to provide the name of consumer, business registration number and account number for validation.
5. If it is necessary to use e-bill service again, applicant has to submit a fresh application.
6. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error-free or virus free. The department does not warrant that the email sent under the e-bill service is free of errors, omissions or computer virus. The department shall not be liable for any loss arising out of or in relation to any information transmission over the internet.